Monday, April 21, 2014

Natural Light Portfolio Task


I have been doing some research for my Natural Light portfolio task and I have created a Pinterest Board full of inspiration. Below I have posted some photos that I really like, from photographers such as Emily Soto, Lara Jade and Julia Trotti. 
Also the photos that I did for my last blog post, where kind of a test shoot to get an idea of what I can achieve.  

I would like to do two main shoot, and have them similar but contrast against each other.
I will achieve this by doing one shoot where the model has lighter coloured features and use natural light colours for clothing and accessories and then contrast this in the 2nd shoot by using a model with darker features and darker clothing. 
Below I have examples of both. 


Lighter Photos




Darker Photos








No comments:

Post a Comment