Monday, March 17, 2014

Folio Proposal


Location Folio 


For my location Folio I would like the take natural light portraits. I will use the golden hour of lighting and just after sundown to create a magical feeling, also I will use a reflector for fill light but I wont be using my speedlite or any other forms of studio lighting.  I will use a wide depth of field and rather green natural surrounds, this may mean that I need to use a fast shutter speed to reduce movement in the trees. In saying this I will experiment with movement of the subject and background, but I will see how it goes. I am drawing inspiration from photographers such as Emily Soto, Lara Jade and Julia Trotti. Throughout these images I really want to focus on my posing of models and really experiment with new poses to create interesting images. Below I have some examples of what type of images I will be aiming to achieve. 
  


 










No comments:

Post a Comment