Monday, March 10, 2014

Motion


For this assessment we where given the task of capturing the 3 main types of motion, Panning, Freezing motion and blurring motion. We had to consider what type of motion capture would best tell the story of the subject.   

Panning

ISO- 200 
Shutter Speed- 1/300
Aperture- 10
Focal Length- 210 
Because of the speed of the bird I had to have a higher shutter speed, but the background is still blurred which is why I classify it as a panning shot. 



ISO- 100
Aperture- 20
Shutter Speed- 1/40
Focal Length- 32mm 
I used a slower shutter speed for this photo and I feel that there is to much blur in the car. 

Freeze Motion 

ISO- 100
Aperture- 8
Shutter Speed- 1/200
Focal Length- 65mm
This photo was created by pouring oil into water and I needed a fast shutter speed to capture the motion of the oil going into the water. 

ISO- 200
Aperture- 5.0
Shutter Speed- 1/200 
Focal Length- 74mm 
Again for this image I used a black piece of cardboard and just used my external flash bouncing off the roof to light he glass. Again I used a fast shutter speed to capture the motion. 

Blurred Motion 


ISO- 100
Aperture- 32
Shutter Speed- 0.4 sec
Focal Length- 75mm 
A tripod was used to create this image because I used a slow shutter speed to blur the motion of the water.  


ISO- 100
Aperture- 8.0
Shutter Speed- 1/100
Focal Length- 123mm
I used a slightly higher shutter speed for this photo, but it still blurs the motion.  


No comments:

Post a Comment